« Chronic Fatigue: Enough Energy Left for Death Threats, Anyway |
| Hard, Hard Work in the Lab »
September 6, 2011
A Dish Best Served Cold
And the well-known chem-blogger Milkshake knows how to serve it. See his latest post here. It doesn't qiote make up for having one's company bought out, having everyone moved and fired and hosed around, and having to go to court for the severance package that you were promised. . .but you have to take your pleasures where you can.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History | Patents and IP
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?