« Chronic Fatigue: Enough Energy Left for Death Threats, Anyway |
| Hard, Hard Work in the Lab »
September 6, 2011
A Dish Best Served Cold
And the well-known chem-blogger Milkshake knows how to serve it. See his latest post here. It doesn't qiote make up for having one's company bought out, having everyone moved and fired and hosed around, and having to go to court for the severance package that you were promised. . .but you have to take your pleasures where you can.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History | Patents and IP
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern