« Chronic Fatigue: Enough Energy Left for Death Threats, Anyway |
| Hard, Hard Work in the Lab »
September 6, 2011
A Dish Best Served Cold
And the well-known chem-blogger Milkshake knows how to serve it. See his latest post here. It doesn't qiote make up for having one's company bought out, having everyone moved and fired and hosed around, and having to go to court for the severance package that you were promised. . .but you have to take your pleasures where you can.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History | Patents and IP
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins