« Scientific Retractions: A Growth Industry? |
| In Which We Learn Lots About Wine Swirling »
August 11, 2011
Lundbeck Cutting R&D
Danish CNS specialists Lundbeck reported good financial numbers for the quarter, but they also announced how they're hoping to keep them up: by cutting R&D jobs across the company. This is affecting their US site in Paramus, NJ, as well as the main operation in Denmark.
I've heard that it's affecting both particular disease areas as well as cross-project groups like PK and the like. The company says that it's going to outsource more of this work, and use some of the money to hire. . .more sales staff. The state of the current industry, right there.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here