« Gilenya's Price |
| More On Cancer Drug Shortages »
August 8, 2011
Read the Comments
Just wanted to point out to anyone who's not reading the comments here that the ones to this post are of extremely high quality. If you want to hear the thoughts of a lot of intelligent, experienced people on what's wrong with the drug industry and what might be done to fix it, have a look.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Drug Industry History
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?