« Book Review: The Quest for the Cure |
| Sezen / Sames: What Does it Say About Grad School? »
July 19, 2011
Back to Blogging
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back, and back to blogging. As usual, I'm spending some of my morning working out again what it is that I do for a living - although, again as usual, many people have been coming by my office trying to remind me. And I'll be putting up a post at lunchtime.
But in the meantime, since I've been totally out of most any loop you could name, what have I missed in the last week? Anything interesting?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern