« Book Review: The Quest for the Cure |
| Sezen / Sames: What Does it Say About Grad School? »
July 19, 2011
Back to Blogging
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back, and back to blogging. As usual, I'm spending some of my morning working out again what it is that I do for a living - although, again as usual, many people have been coming by my office trying to remind me. And I'll be putting up a post at lunchtime.
But in the meantime, since I've been totally out of most any loop you could name, what have I missed in the last week? Anything interesting?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here