« Like Charges, Er, Attract? |
| Inadvertent Day Off »
May 20, 2011
What Would You Get Rid Of?
Here's a general question for all you lab types, prompted by some rearranging that I've been doing over at my bench: what piece of equipment do you get the least use out of for the space it takes up? Those dusty items that haven't been touched in a couple of years are obvious candidates, but feel free to add some instruments that work, but crowd out other useful items. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern