« When Lipitor Goes Generic |
| In Which I Do Not Lose It, For Once »
May 5, 2011
Excel and Exceed, Y'all
I wrote a couple of years ago about corporate anthems, and my own horrifying experience with one. One of the comments mentioned Pfizer's "Excel and Exceed", which was said to have been pulled from YouTube, "possibly out of sheer embarrassment".
Well, it's back, courtesy of a disgruntled Pfizer employee. Some of you may well have already seen this one, but if you haven't, here's the work of someone with bad feelings about the company, time on their hands, and (most importantly) a copy of the uplifting theme song. I particularly like the Exubera inhaler jokes (bird feeder, etc.) But as for the music, well, you've been warned.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Why Everyone Loves Us
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?