« Pfizer: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do |
| A Look Inside the Compound Collections »
May 2, 2011
Great Moments in Journal Editing
I don't know if this DOI link resolves yet - or if the problem will be fixed by the time it does. But for now, in the "Articles in Press" queue over at Drug Discovery Today, they have one whose title reads like this:
Utility of protein structures in overcoming ADMET-related issues of drug-like compounds[1. AU: You use ADMET-relevant throughout manuscript. Would you like to change this to ADMET-relevant too?]
Well, would you? They're waiting for someone to answer them, apparently.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here