« Just A Few More Month's Work, That's All I'm Asking Here |
| Conference Time »
April 28, 2011
Pfizer Layoffs Today
I'm hearing that yesterday and today Pfizer has been handing out notices - today it appears to be in the cardiovascular area. Word is that the small-molecule people are especially hard hit, but anyone in a position to know, please feel free to add details in the comments. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern