« Pfizer Layoffs Today |
| Merck: How to Spend the Money »
April 28, 2011
As it turns out, I'm not at the bench cranking out the wonder drugs today (or tomorrow) - I'm at this flow chemistry conference, right across the river in Boston, hoping to learn about new ways to, well, pump out the wonder drugs instead from our flow machines. No live-blogging, but I do have wireless in here, and will be keeping an eye on any interesting developments out there.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here