« Pfizer Layoffs Today |
| Merck: How to Spend the Money »
April 28, 2011
As it turns out, I'm not at the bench cranking out the wonder drugs today (or tomorrow) - I'm at this flow chemistry conference, right across the river in Boston, hoping to learn about new ways to, well, pump out the wonder drugs instead from our flow machines. No live-blogging, but I do have wireless in here, and will be keeping an eye on any interesting developments out there.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi