« Pfizer Layoffs Today |
| Merck: How to Spend the Money »
April 28, 2011
As it turns out, I'm not at the bench cranking out the wonder drugs today (or tomorrow) - I'm at this flow chemistry conference, right across the river in Boston, hoping to learn about new ways to, well, pump out the wonder drugs instead from our flow machines. No live-blogging, but I do have wireless in here, and will be keeping an eye on any interesting developments out there.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern