« So Much For Natural-Product Nevirapine |
| AstraZeneca Tears 'Em Down »
April 26, 2011
And now a brief note from the "trivial but annoying" department, since it's been a couple of years since I last complained about this. Is there any way that we can start a petition, or take up a collection, or do something to make K. C. Nicolaou stop drawing ring systems like this? Coloring the insides of them with gradient fills adds no information and actually obscures elements of the structure.
If all else fails, can we at least send the man a set of Ed Tufte books?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All