« So Much For Natural-Product Nevirapine |
| AstraZeneca Tears 'Em Down »
April 26, 2011
And now a brief note from the "trivial but annoying" department, since it's been a couple of years since I last complained about this. Is there any way that we can start a petition, or take up a collection, or do something to make K. C. Nicolaou stop drawing ring systems like this? Coloring the insides of them with gradient fills adds no information and actually obscures elements of the structure.
If all else fails, can we at least send the man a set of Ed Tufte books?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern