« More Crankitude: All Natural This Time |
| More on KV and Makena's Pricing »
March 23, 2011
The topic of lab sabotage has come up here now and again. And while there are some documented cases, I agree with Chemjobber that these stories are often more in the realm of legend. He'd trying to bring some of them into the light, though, by offering a valuable prize to the most interesting and well-attested story of deliberate action that he can find. If you know of any, go for the glory!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Close Look at Receptor Signaling
- The Instructive Case of Galena Biopharma
- Changes in Papers
- InterMune Comes Through
- For Immediate Rewording. Uh, Release.
- ACS Webinars on Drug Discovery
- Big Drug Mergers: So They're OK, Right?
- Another Round of Stapled Peptide Wrangling