« More Crankitude: All Natural This Time |
| More on KV and Makena's Pricing »
March 23, 2011
The topic of lab sabotage has come up here now and again. And while there are some documented cases, I agree with Chemjobber that these stories are often more in the realm of legend. He'd trying to bring some of them into the light, though, by offering a valuable prize to the most interesting and well-attested story of deliberate action that he can find. If you know of any, go for the glory!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Dark Side
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern