« Pfizer Moves Antibacterials to Shanghai |
| Block That Metaphor! »
March 16, 2011
More Bad News in the UK: Novartis Horsham
As had been rumored, Novartis seems to be drastically cutting back on their site in Horsham, UK. Respiratory research will continue there, but the manufacturing center seems to be out, with a loss of over 500 jobs. . .
The past few years have been bad ones for this industry, but on a per capita basis, it's probably been worse in the UK than anywhere else.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System