« Bias And How to Deal With It |
| Potassium Iodide Pills »
March 15, 2011
Quick Japan Update
Just a quick note that the Japanese chemist I mentioned a couple of days ago, my old colleague Masanori Yamaura, has reported in. He and his family made it through the quake (he reports that his labs are pretty well trashed, though), and they're now evacuating Iwaki City due to the nuclear plant problems up the coast. A bit of good news, at a time when there isn't a whole bunch of it around.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Baran Group Blog (And Some Others?)
- Suing A Generic Drug Maker: When And How?
- Biopharma Startups in India and China - Do They Exist?
- I'll Just Take a Tour of Your Lab Drawers Here
- Peter Kim Retires From Merck
- Probing A Binding Tunnel With AFM
- Safety Warning: Togni's Reagents
- Anonymity, Fakery, et al.