« Bias And How to Deal With It |
| Potassium Iodide Pills »
March 15, 2011
Quick Japan Update
Just a quick note that the Japanese chemist I mentioned a couple of days ago, my old colleague Masanori Yamaura, has reported in. He and his family made it through the quake (he reports that his labs are pretty well trashed, though), and they're now evacuating Iwaki City due to the nuclear plant problems up the coast. A bit of good news, at a time when there isn't a whole bunch of it around.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?