« Bias And How to Deal With It |
| Potassium Iodide Pills »
March 15, 2011
Quick Japan Update
Just a quick note that the Japanese chemist I mentioned a couple of days ago, my old colleague Masanori Yamaura, has reported in. He and his family made it through the quake (he reports that his labs are pretty well trashed, though), and they're now evacuating Iwaki City due to the nuclear plant problems up the coast. A bit of good news, at a time when there isn't a whole bunch of it around.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern