« Use Avastin! Don't Use Avastin! |
| Now, That's An Abstract »
March 1, 2011
The Pfizer Sandwich Closure
Thanks to a reader, here's a committee of Parliament in the UK looking into the closure of the Pfizer site at Sandwich. The first part is mostly background on what shape the industry is in these days, then four executives from Pfizer come on at about the 16:02 mark. Many questions are asked about why Sandwich in particular, why Pfizer's doing what it's doing in general, when it was known that the site was going to close, and so on. I've dug through the hearing in several places, but haven't listened to the whole thing, but UK readers might wish to.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?