« Abbott's Cutting Jobs |
| What The Referees Really Think »
January 27, 2011
Another Snow Day
Well, the snow is now well up over my knees here at headquarters, which accounts for the lack of posting today. There's only so much the snowplow guy can do out there; it's hard to fine places to shove the stuff to. I've been out moving piles of it around, off the driveway and off the roof, which leaves little time for Science. More tomorrow!
Um, I mean more science. Not more snow. At least, I sure hope not.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern