« Putting Some Numbers on Peer Review |
| Weather Delay »
December 22, 2010
Starting today, I'm going to switch over to Holiday Blogging Hours. Unless something gigantic happens, there won't be anything else here until Monday at the earliest. And blogging next week will be spotty as well, while I lounge around with the family. I've already been contributing on the cookie-baking, tree-decorating, and shopping fronts, and plan to start working soon on the important sleeping-in-late effort. With any luck, I'll have a couple of clear nights over the vacation to break out the telescope. The Christmas lights tend to brighten up the sky background a bit during this season, but one takes what one can get.
I hope that everyone out there who's celebrating has a good break, too. See you next week, and after that, next year. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All