« Putting Some Numbers on Peer Review |
| Weather Delay »
December 22, 2010
Starting today, I'm going to switch over to Holiday Blogging Hours. Unless something gigantic happens, there won't be anything else here until Monday at the earliest. And blogging next week will be spotty as well, while I lounge around with the family. I've already been contributing on the cookie-baking, tree-decorating, and shopping fronts, and plan to start working soon on the important sleeping-in-late effort. With any luck, I'll have a couple of clear nights over the vacation to break out the telescope. The Christmas lights tend to brighten up the sky background a bit during this season, but one takes what one can get.
I hope that everyone out there who's celebrating has a good break, too. See you next week, and after that, next year. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Chemistry Software Questions Here
- An Engineered Rhodium-Enzyme Catalyst
- Chemistry Software Questions Answered Monday
- More on That Crowdsourced CNS Research
- Thanksgiving Synthesis
- TauRx Goes Into Phase III For Alzheimer's
- The Galaxy Is Full of Gunk
- And Since We're Talking About Insider Trading