« What A Paper Doesn't Have In It |
| The Avastin Decision: A Reality Check »
December 16, 2010
Science Jobs Roundtable - Day Four
The Thursday installment of the science jobs roundtable is up over at ScienceGeist. This time the topic is how to fund research so that it has a greater chance of generating new employment - a tough topic, and I'm not sure I agree with all the possible cures proposed, but check it out and see what you think.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern