« What A Paper Doesn't Have In It |
| The Avastin Decision: A Reality Check »
December 16, 2010
Science Jobs Roundtable - Day Four
The Thursday installment of the science jobs roundtable is up over at ScienceGeist. This time the topic is how to fund research so that it has a greater chance of generating new employment - a tough topic, and I'm not sure I agree with all the possible cures proposed, but check it out and see what you think.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?