« Chiral What? Chiral How? |
| What A Paper Doesn't Have In It »
December 15, 2010
Chemistry Jobs Roundtable: What About Tenure?
The latest post in the week-long blog roundtable on chemistry jobs is up over at Chembark, and it looks at the academic side: is tenure useful? If so, do its disadvantages outweigh the benefits? What would happen if we ditched it (and could we)?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Academia (vs. Industry) | Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi
- Total Synthesis in Flow
- Sweet Reason Lands On Its Face