« The Solid Phase |
| Chiral What? Chiral How? »
December 14, 2010
Too Many PhDs, Revisited
Part Two of the week-long blog roundtable on chemistry jobs is up over at Just Another Electron Pusher. This one is a data-rich post on the topic of whether there are too many science PhDs being turned out. Or are there just too few jobs for them? Can we tell the difference between those two situations, and does it matter? Well worth a read.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here