« The Solid Phase |
| Chiral What? Chiral How? »
December 14, 2010
Too Many PhDs, Revisited
Part Two of the week-long blog roundtable on chemistry jobs is up over at Just Another Electron Pusher. This one is a data-rich post on the topic of whether there are too many science PhDs being turned out. Or are there just too few jobs for them? Can we tell the difference between those two situations, and does it matter? Well worth a read.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi