« Have Pfizer's Investors Had Enough? |
| Big Pharma's Lost Stock Market Decade »
December 13, 2010
Chemistry Jobs, Present and Future
I'd like to call attention to a week-long blog roundtable on scientific jobs and hiring that's starting today. The first installment is up at Chemjobber, and it's excellent reading. How did the employment picture in chemistry get into this shape? And are there any reasonable ways out of it?
We've talked about that over here in the past, but today I encourage everyone with an interest in these topics to head over to ChemJobber and add their ideas to the comments. I'll be putting up pointers to the other posts in the series during the week as well.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here