« So What's Going On With Peer Review, Anyway? |
| Have Pfizer's Investors Had Enough? »
December 9, 2010
The Escondido House of Explosives Goes Up - Live
A reader has just sent me a link for a live video feed of the the (theoretically) controlled burn of the explosives-laden house that we were talking about here the other day. Word is that they're scheduled to start at between 10 and 11 AM PST (2 to 3 PM on the East coast, 1800-1900 GMT).
Prime viewing time! know that this answers the hopes of many people, and I'm happy to send this information along.
Update: well, it looks as if things were, in fact, pretty well controlled. The reporters on the scene did hear a few loud bangs from inside the house, but nothing roof-raisingly major seems to have gone up, which is probably all for the best. So until the next explosives-obsessed bank-robbing lunatic is reeled in, this will have to tide us all over.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category:
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All