« Exit Kindler |
| Arsenic Bacteria: Does The Evidence Hold Up? »
December 6, 2010
A Quick Glassware Question
Here's a lab equipment question that someone probably knows the answer to, but that someone isn't me. Anyone know where you can buy Corex glass? I'm looking for a tube of the stuff, about 3cm by 28cm, but the only thing I can find are centrifuge tubes. The stuff is (or at least was) made by Corning. It's an aluminosilicate and it's mechanically quite strong, so the centrifuge use makes sense, but no one seems to sell a plain tube of the stuff. Any ideas?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins