« Exit Kindler |
| Arsenic Bacteria: Does The Evidence Hold Up? »
December 6, 2010
A Quick Glassware Question
Here's a lab equipment question that someone probably knows the answer to, but that someone isn't me. Anyone know where you can buy Corex glass? I'm looking for a tube of the stuff, about 3cm by 28cm, but the only thing I can find are centrifuge tubes. The stuff is (or at least was) made by Corning. It's an aluminosilicate and it's mechanically quite strong, so the centrifuge use makes sense, but no one seems to sell a plain tube of the stuff. Any ideas?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here