« The Sames-Sezen Case: The Feds Speak |
| Ghostwriting On the Larger Scale »
December 1, 2010
Novartis, Meet Novartis (Job Cuts or Not?)
Here we have a Reuters story from November 21: "Novartis Says No Plans to Cut Thousands of Jobs". This was in response to a Swiss newspaper article that said the company was planning something similar to what Roche has done.
And here we have an article from nine days later: "Novartis Plans to Cut 1,400 Drug Sales Jobs in US". To be sure, this isn't, technically, "thousands". And Novartis may well not be thinking along exactly the same lines as the Roche plan. But still.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here