« The Sames-Sezen Case: The Feds Speak |
| Ghostwriting On the Larger Scale »
December 1, 2010
Novartis, Meet Novartis (Job Cuts or Not?)
Here we have a Reuters story from November 21: "Novartis Says No Plans to Cut Thousands of Jobs". This was in response to a Swiss newspaper article that said the company was planning something similar to what Roche has done.
And here we have an article from nine days later: "Novartis Plans to Cut 1,400 Drug Sales Jobs in US". To be sure, this isn't, technically, "thousands". And Novartis may well not be thinking along exactly the same lines as the Roche plan. But still.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?