« An Outsourcing Blast |
| And One Was Just Right? »
November 11, 2010
Comment of the Day: Outsourcing and Architecture
From reader Jose, in the comments thread to the most recent post:
"Published I find it ironic that so many pharma sites who hired hotshot architects to design labspaces that foster as much personal interaction as possible, are now pumping the virtues of collaborations across 10 time zones."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Drug Industry History | Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Palbociclib Saga: Or Why We Need a Lot of Drug Companies
- Why Not Bromine?
- Fragonomics, Eh?
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days