« An Outsourcing Blast |
| And One Was Just Right? »
November 11, 2010
Comment of the Day: Outsourcing and Architecture
From reader Jose, in the comments thread to the most recent post:
"Published I find it ironic that so many pharma sites who hired hotshot architects to design labspaces that foster as much personal interaction as possible, are now pumping the virtues of collaborations across 10 time zones."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets | Drug Industry History | Life in the Drug Labs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?