« Those Chemistry Bloggers |
| So, How Well Does Winning a Nobel Set You Up? »
October 18, 2010
Merck vs. J&J: Wait For It
We're going to have to wait to find out of the whole Schering-Plough-buys-Merck charade is really going to allow revenue from J&J's Remicade to stay with the merged company. That merged company is known as "Merck", of course, and is run by Merck people from Merck's headquarters, so it's going to be interesting to see how that dispute goes. But although the first arguments have been made before an arbitration board, the decision doesn't look to be made until sometime next year. It sounds as if Merck is already trying to lower expectations, though. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?