« Three Times Is Enemy Action |
| Spamming For Site Shutdowns. Sheesh. »
October 4, 2010
Sanofi Goes Hostile
As of this morning. It looks like they were getting nowhere with Genzyme's board, so they're taking their same $69/share offer directly to the shareholders.
I'm not sure if that's going to be enough for them, but I presume that Sanofi-Aventis has already sounded out some of the institutional investors before going ahead. This isn't one of those questions you ask unless you're reasonably sure of the answer. But hostile bids do fail (or get their terms sweetened along the way). We've got until midnight, December 10, which is a long enough window for a lot of things to happen. Plenty of time to get some popcorn and find a good seat. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Amicus Fights Its Way Through in Fabry's
- Did Pfizer Cut Back Some of Its Best Compounds?
- Don't Optimize Your Plasma Protein Binding
- Fluorinated Fingerprinting
- One of Those Days
- ChemDraw Days
- Incomprehensible Drug Prices? Think Again.
- Proteins Grazing Against Proteins