« Six Sigma in Drug Discovery? Part One - Are Chemists Too Individual? |
| The Life of a Key Opinion Leader »
September 16, 2010
Live-Blogging Arena's FDA Committee Hearing
San Diego newspaper blogger Keith Darce is doing it here. The meeting should start up again about 1 PM Eastern. So far, the company and the FDA staff have been presenting reviews of the Lorcaserin data. The committee member questions don't look particularly encouraging. . .
Update: the committee votes "No", 9-5. We'll see what the agency itself does. I expect the same outcome.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Diabetes and Obesity | Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?