« Six Sigma in Drug Discovery? Part One - Are Chemists Too Individual? |
| The Life of a Key Opinion Leader »
September 16, 2010
Live-Blogging Arena's FDA Committee Hearing
San Diego newspaper blogger Keith Darce is doing it here. The meeting should start up again about 1 PM Eastern. So far, the company and the FDA staff have been presenting reviews of the Lorcaserin data. The committee member questions don't look particularly encouraging. . .
Update: the committee votes "No", 9-5. We'll see what the agency itself does. I expect the same outcome.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Diabetes and Obesity | Regulatory Affairs
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Not Share More Bioactivity Data?
- An Anticoagulant Antidote
- Merck's Liptruzet: A Cause For Shame?
- Your Brain Shifts Gears
- Total Synthesis in Print
- Things I Won't Work With: Dimethylcadmium
- Another Germ Theory Victory - Back Pain?
- An Update on Deuterium Drugs