« Metformin Against Cancer? |
| Columns Outside The Doors »
September 6, 2010
Science (and blogging) will march along without me today, in honor of Labor Day in the US. I hope it doesn't get too far out ahead, so I can catch up.
I'm home preparing for a big dinner of some of my native Arkansas food (catfish and hushpuppies), planting flower bulbs, and teaching my two children to play seven-card stud high-low poker. Busy, busy, busy.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern