« Metformin Against Cancer? |
| Columns Outside The Doors »
September 6, 2010
Science (and blogging) will march along without me today, in honor of Labor Day in the US. I hope it doesn't get too far out ahead, so I can catch up.
I'm home preparing for a big dinner of some of my native Arkansas food (catfish and hushpuppies), planting flower bulbs, and teaching my two children to play seven-card stud high-low poker. Busy, busy, busy.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Abandoned Pharma
- Targacept Comes Up Empty, Yet Again
- Summer Blogging
- The Antibiotic Gap: It's All of the Above
- Phenotypic Assays in Cancer Drug Discovery
- Neratinib Comes Through For Puma
- How Many Biopharma Employees Would Rather Be Working Somewhere Else?
- The Broad Gets $650 Million For Psychiatric Research