« Metformin Against Cancer? |
| Columns Outside The Doors »
September 6, 2010
Science (and blogging) will march along without me today, in honor of Labor Day in the US. I hope it doesn't get too far out ahead, so I can catch up.
I'm home preparing for a big dinner of some of my native Arkansas food (catfish and hushpuppies), planting flower bulbs, and teaching my two children to play seven-card stud high-low poker. Busy, busy, busy.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All
- Thiola, Retrophin, Martin Shkrell, Reddit, and More
- The Most Unconscionable Drug Price Hike I Have Yet Seen