« Kurzweil Responds |
| Housekeeping Note »
August 23, 2010
Lunch at the Boston ACS Meeting
A reminder, for those in town for the ACS meeting. If you're interested, there will be a "Lunch and Learn" panel discussion on chem/pharma blogging in the Ballroom West tomorrow, from 12 to 2 (PDF flyer). As the longest-standing chemistry blogger (perhaps the longest standing science blogger, for all I know), I'm glad to have a chance to speak.
I was just telling a reader by e-mail that when I started this site in 2002, that I wasn't sure how much I'd find to write about. But (for better or worse) the material just keeps on coming. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?