« Not The End. Not At All |
| Going Hollywood »
August 20, 2010
Reporting on Alternative Careers
I have another journalistic blog request for those who are willing to help out. The folks at C&E News were following that recent alternative-careers-for-chemists post with interest, and are working on a story along the same lines.
Susan Ainsworth, a senior editor in Dallas, is looking to talk to chemists who've had to retool for new careers. She's interested in looking at movement in both directions, too - what happens if and when people try to come back into the field? Anyone who would like to help out can contact her at S_Ainsworth-at-acs.org. Thanks!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Inside the Dr. Oz PR Machine
- OK, You San Diego People
- India's GVK Accused of Systematic Fraud
- Tolerant Chemistry: Be Glad of It
- Are New Biopharmas Being Formed Quickly Enough?
- Elizabeth Warren's "Pharma Swear Jar" Idea
- GSK Cuts Back in China (?)
- Get Your Spirocyclic Compounds Here