« Cancer Cells: Too Unstable For Fine Targeting? |
| Avastin: Taking It Back »
August 16, 2010
Is Genzyme a Buyable Company At All?
Word is now that Genzyme's manufacturing problems won't be solved for years, which has people wondering if Sanofi-Aventis (or anyone) will feel safe making a bid for them. That's the single biggest issue hanging over the company, and that's an awful lot of uncertainly to be taking on.
If so, it looks more and more like whoever set up this trade will end up doing just fine on it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois
- A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials
- Computational Nirvana