« Cancer Cells: Too Unstable For Fine Targeting? |
| Avastin: Taking It Back »
August 16, 2010
Is Genzyme a Buyable Company At All?
Word is now that Genzyme's manufacturing problems won't be solved for years, which has people wondering if Sanofi-Aventis (or anyone) will feel safe making a bid for them. That's the single biggest issue hanging over the company, and that's an awful lot of uncertainly to be taking on.
If so, it looks more and more like whoever set up this trade will end up doing just fine on it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- India's GVK Accused of Systematic Fraud
- Tolerant Chemistry: Be Glad of It
- Are New Biopharmas Being Formed Quickly Enough?
- Elizabeth Warren's "Pharma Swear Jar" Idea
- GSK Cuts Back in China (?)
- Get Your Spirocyclic Compounds Here
- A Look At Actavis
- The State of US Medical Research