« Cancer Cells: Too Unstable For Fine Targeting? |
| Avastin: Taking It Back »
August 16, 2010
Is Genzyme a Buyable Company At All?
Word is now that Genzyme's manufacturing problems won't be solved for years, which has people wondering if Sanofi-Aventis (or anyone) will feel safe making a bid for them. That's the single biggest issue hanging over the company, and that's an awful lot of uncertainly to be taking on.
If so, it looks more and more like whoever set up this trade will end up doing just fine on it. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?