« Maybe We Should Make It More of a Game |
| If You're Not A Chemist - What Next? »
August 10, 2010
All Quiet on the Genzyme Front?
Notice how quiet it's gotten on the Sanofi-Aventis / Genzyme story? News of the preliminary discussions leaked, then for the first few days we had constant reports from "people familiar with the negotiations". Now, zilch.
It's enough to make me think that someone tracked down the person (or persons) responsible for all the chatter and gave them some good reasons to be quiet. We'll see if the flow of gossip resumes or not. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Asking the Hard Questions
- The Hydrophobic Effect: I Don't Understand It, Either
- Time to Refill Your Prescription For Zxygjfb
- The Chemistry Jobs Market
- Down With the Ullmann
- CETP, Alzheimer's, Monty Hall, and Roulette. And Goats.
- Too Many Scientists: A "Pyramid Scheme"
- Three Rings in a Row