« Maybe We Should Make It More of a Game |
| If You're Not A Chemist - What Next? »
August 10, 2010
All Quiet on the Genzyme Front?
Notice how quiet it's gotten on the Sanofi-Aventis / Genzyme story? News of the preliminary discussions leaked, then for the first few days we had constant reports from "people familiar with the negotiations". Now, zilch.
It's enough to make me think that someone tracked down the person (or persons) responsible for all the chatter and gave them some good reasons to be quiet. We'll see if the flow of gossip resumes or not. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern