« New from OSI / Astellas |
| Craig Venter, Venting »
July 29, 2010
Let's Just Spread This Deal Out All Over the Paper, Why Don't We?
Fierce Biotech has it right - the management at Sanofi-Aventis is "leaking like an old wooden ship". That's why we're seeing so many reports from highly placed sources, and people familiar with the negotiations, and so on. Here's the latest, and no doubt phones are even at this moment ringing over at the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg with updates. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Another Big Genome Disparity (With Bonus ENCODE Bashing)
- Why Not Share More Bioactivity Data?
- An Anticoagulant Antidote
- Merck's Liptruzet: A Cause For Shame?
- Your Brain Shifts Gears
- Total Synthesis in Print
- Things I Won't Work With: Dimethylcadmium
- Another Germ Theory Victory - Back Pain?