« PPAR: A Veil Is Lifted, At Last |
| Open-Source Pharmaceutical Babble »
July 28, 2010
Out in the Public
I wanted to mention a couple of meetings that I'll be attending over the next month or so, in hopes of meeting people there. First off, this weekend I'll be at the 2010 Sci Foo Camp, out at Google's headquarters in Mountain View, CA. I'm happy to have received an invitation to this one, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like.
And in August, I'll be attending some of the sessions at the Boston ACS meeting, and speaking at a "Lunch and Learn" session on scientific blogging and communication. It's on Tuesday, August 24, from 12 to 2 at the Boston Convention Center. Here's a PDF flyer for the event. My fellow lunch-and-learners will be Ed Silverman of Pharmalot, David Kroll (aka "Abel Pharmboy" of Terra Sigillata, and Michael Tarselli of Scripps Florida. I hope to meet some of you there!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Days Off
- Shuffling the Departments
- Funding Undergraduate Summer Research
- J. Appl. Drivel or Gibberish Lett.? Choices, Choices.
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System