« Alzheimer's and Amyloid, Again |
| How Sleazy It Can Get »
July 27, 2010
Genzyme Telling Sanofi-Aventis to Buzz Off?
That's what Bloomberg is reporting. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal reported that GlaxoSmithKline has expressed interest in the recent past, and that J&J might get involved as well. If a deal goes through, no matter who ends up making it, it'll be a lot more expensive than it looked like being. But isn't that ever the way in M&A? The problem is, everyone except the buyer has a great interest in seeing things go off at the highest possible price.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All