« Alzheimer's and Amyloid, Again |
| How Sleazy It Can Get »
July 27, 2010
Genzyme Telling Sanofi-Aventis to Buzz Off?
That's what Bloomberg is reporting. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal reported that GlaxoSmithKline has expressed interest in the recent past, and that J&J might get involved as well. If a deal goes through, no matter who ends up making it, it'll be a lot more expensive than it looked like being. But isn't that ever the way in M&A? The problem is, everyone except the buyer has a great interest in seeing things go off at the highest possible price.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois
- A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials
- Computational Nirvana
- A Close Look at Receptor Signaling
- The Instructive Case of Galena Biopharma
- Changes in Papers