« Vivus, Qnexa, Arena, Lorcaserin and the FDA |
| Biosimilars: Not Easy, But Not Impossible, Either »
July 23, 2010
Aventis: Is It Genzyme?
Genzyme's stock has jumped straight up this afternoon, and word is that they're the target of the rumored Sanofi-Aventis takeover move. This is being attributed to "people with knowledge of the matter", which is generally shorthand for "people that we know are highly placed insiders but that we've agreed not to name".
You have to think that if GENZ hadn't had their manufacturing woes that this wouldn't be happening.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois