« Vivus, Qnexa, Arena, Lorcaserin and the FDA |
| Biosimilars: Not Easy, But Not Impossible, Either »
July 23, 2010
Aventis: Is It Genzyme?
Genzyme's stock has jumped straight up this afternoon, and word is that they're the target of the rumored Sanofi-Aventis takeover move. This is being attributed to "people with knowledge of the matter", which is generally shorthand for "people that we know are highly placed insiders but that we've agreed not to name".
You have to think that if GENZ hadn't had their manufacturing woes that this wouldn't be happening.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All