« XMRV and Chronic Fatigue: You Thought You Were Confused Before |
| Why Close One Research Site Over Another? »
July 7, 2010
Merck Site Announcements - Closures and Otherwise
A number of sources tell me that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the day that Merck makes a series of big announcements about site closures and re-alignments. I'll leave this comment thread open for news as it comes in. . .and good luck to all concerned. Having been through just this sort of thing myself, I can tell you that it will likely be a relief to finally have everything out on the table. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Call To Rein In Phase III Trials
- Computational Nirvana
- A Close Look at Receptor Signaling
- The Instructive Case of Galena Biopharma
- Changes in Papers
- InterMune Comes Through
- For Immediate Rewording. Uh, Release.
- ACS Webinars on Drug Discovery