« XMRV and Chronic Fatigue: You Thought You Were Confused Before |
| Why Close One Research Site Over Another? »
July 7, 2010
Merck Site Announcements - Closures and Otherwise
A number of sources tell me that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the day that Merck makes a series of big announcements about site closures and re-alignments. I'll leave this comment thread open for news as it comes in. . .and good luck to all concerned. Having been through just this sort of thing myself, I can tell you that it will likely be a relief to finally have everything out on the table. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Antibiotic Gap: It's All of the Above
- Phenotypic Assays in Cancer Drug Discovery
- Neratinib Comes Through For Puma
- How Many Biopharma Employees Would Rather Be Working Somewhere Else?
- The Broad Gets $650 Million For Psychiatric Research
- Put Them in Cells and Find Out
- The Hep C Field Gets Nastier By the Minute
- Allergan Twists and Turns