« XMRV and Chronic Fatigue: You Thought You Were Confused Before |
| Why Close One Research Site Over Another? »
July 7, 2010
Merck Site Announcements - Closures and Otherwise
A number of sources tell me that tomorrow (Thursday) will be the day that Merck makes a series of big announcements about site closures and re-alignments. I'll leave this comment thread open for news as it comes in. . .and good luck to all concerned. Having been through just this sort of thing myself, I can tell you that it will likely be a relief to finally have everything out on the table. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Improving the Old-Fashioned Reaction Workup
- Phenylalanine Crystals
- Oxygenated Nanobubbles. For Real?
- Compound Properties: Starting a Renunciation
- More on "Metabolite Likeness" as a Predictor
- Different Screening, Different Thermodynamics?
- The Electromagnetic Field Stem Cell Authors Respond
- What's The Going Rate These Days?