« Mylotarg and the FDA |
| Andrew Witty's Advice »
June 22, 2010
The folks at Cresset sent me a note about a free download of some software that they've developed for molecular fields (an approach you can read more about here). Fieldview is a free tool for trying this out yourself, and can be had here. Worth a look for the computationally curious, especially at the price. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: In Silico
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?