« Free Software |
| Exelixis Gets a Compound Back »
June 22, 2010
Andrew Witty's Advice
Andrew Witty of GSK is warning European governments (Greece and Spain especially) against whacking drug prices in an effort to save money. And while he's got a point, I think that the people who have been let go by the company in recent months won't appreciate the headline "Cut now and regret later, warns pharma chief". Or maybe they will, depending on their tolerance for straight-up black humor.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Shire's Replagal Problems: An Inside Look?
- Bungled Structure, And How
- Roche Closes Nutley, Once Its US R&D Home
- The Next Five Years in the Drug Industry
- A Kinase Inhibitor Learns Something New
- The Good Ol' Friedel-Crafts
- Merck's Madagascar Marketing Mess
- Scientific Literacy: Where Do You Stop?