« Free Software |
| Exelixis Gets a Compound Back »
June 22, 2010
Andrew Witty's Advice
Andrew Witty of GSK is warning European governments (Greece and Spain especially) against whacking drug prices in an effort to save money. And while he's got a point, I think that the people who have been let go by the company in recent months won't appreciate the headline "Cut now and regret later, warns pharma chief". Or maybe they will, depending on their tolerance for straight-up black humor.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?