« The Economic Impact of the Genomic Revolution's Failure |
| Flibanserin: Not a "Female Viagra" At All »
June 18, 2010
Chemistry Employment in New England?
Linda Wang at C&E News tells me that she's looking for recent graduates in the New England area for a story she's working on about the current job-search conditions.
She'd be interested in hearing from recent grads who have managed to find positions, those who are currently looking, as well as those who are technically working but underemployed. Her e-mail (de-spamified) is l-underscore-wang-at-acs-dot-org, or you can call her at 202-872-4579.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Abandoned Pharma
- Targacept Comes Up Empty, Yet Again
- Summer Blogging
- The Antibiotic Gap: It's All of the Above
- Phenotypic Assays in Cancer Drug Discovery
- Neratinib Comes Through For Puma
- How Many Biopharma Employees Would Rather Be Working Somewhere Else?
- The Broad Gets $650 Million For Psychiatric Research