« The Economic Impact of the Genomic Revolution's Failure |
| Flibanserin: Not a "Female Viagra" At All »
June 18, 2010
Chemistry Employment in New England?
Linda Wang at C&E News tells me that she's looking for recent graduates in the New England area for a story she's working on about the current job-search conditions.
She'd be interested in hearing from recent grads who have managed to find positions, those who are currently looking, as well as those who are technically working but underemployed. Her e-mail (de-spamified) is l-underscore-wang-at-acs-dot-org, or you can call her at 202-872-4579.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Worst Seminar
- Conference in Basel
- Messed-Up Clinical Studies: A First-Hand Report
- Pharma and Ebola
- Lilly Steps In for AstraZeneca's Secretase Inhibitor
- Update on Alnylam (And the Direction of Things to Come)
- There Must Have Been Multiple Chances to Catch This
- Weirdly, Tramadol Is Not a Natural Product After All