« The Economic Impact of the Genomic Revolution's Failure |
| Flibanserin: Not a "Female Viagra" At All »
June 18, 2010
Chemistry Employment in New England?
Linda Wang at C&E News tells me that she's looking for recent graduates in the New England area for a story she's working on about the current job-search conditions.
She'd be interested in hearing from recent grads who have managed to find positions, those who are currently looking, as well as those who are technically working but underemployed. Her e-mail (de-spamified) is l-underscore-wang-at-acs-dot-org, or you can call her at 202-872-4579.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Always Insist on Error Bars
- Startups vs. Big Pharma
- A Blood Test for Alzheimer's?
- Repurposing for Cervical Cancer
- Some New Reviews
- A Structure From the Molecular Sponge
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings