« Sparteine and Other Fine Chemical Shortages |
| Checking the Business Ratios »
June 16, 2010
Merck Layoffs - Underway?
I'm told, by a source I have no reason to doubt, that today and tomorrow Merck (and former Schering-Plough) process chemists are having individual meetings to find out whether they're being kept on or not. The Pharmaceutical Sciences department is supposed to go through the same process next week, and Med Chem looks to be on the agenda soon. More details as I hear about them.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern