« Sparteine and Other Fine Chemical Shortages |
| Checking the Business Ratios »
June 16, 2010
Merck Layoffs - Underway?
I'm told, by a source I have no reason to doubt, that today and tomorrow Merck (and former Schering-Plough) process chemists are having individual meetings to find out whether they're being kept on or not. The Pharmaceutical Sciences department is supposed to go through the same process next week, and Med Chem looks to be on the agenda soon. More details as I hear about them.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here