« Ipilimumab (And Progress Against Cancer) |
| The Atlantic Monthly on Drug Pipelines »
June 8, 2010
Anyone from GSK Interested?
A reporter from a major newspaper has contacted me while working on a story about GlaxoSmithKline's new R&D structure. They've noticed a lot of comments to posts here, and wonder if anyone would like to provide their opinions as to how things are going. If anyone's interested, drop me an e-mail, and I'll provide contact information. At that point, I'll drop out of the process entirely.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Press Coverage
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Best Sites for a Medicinal Chemist?
- Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone?
- Travel (University of Wisconsin)
- Costing Just Too Much
- Just Work on the Winners
- A Dumb Proposal for the NSF
- Research Fraud, From A Master Fraud Artist
- The Portable Chemist's Consultant