« Eribulin Gets Reviewed, Finally |
| OCD Linked to the Immune System? »
June 4, 2010
Nativis: Waiting and Seeing
I've been hearing a lot about Nativis since my post the other day, much of it from their CEO, who's sent along quite a bit of information. Two themes that reoccur are that the company is planning to publish on their technologies within the next few months, and that they're planning to file for an IND on their taxane-derived work.
Rather than continue to speculate on what the heck is going on with them, then, I'm going to wait until one or both these events happen. Either of them will provide a lot more data to work with, and either one will require convincing other observers that there's something worthwhile going on. Based on what I've seen, I remain skeptical, but there are always things that I haven't seen. We'll take up the topic again.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Snake Oil
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Ken Frazier at Merck: An Assessment
- The Medical Periodic Table
- Drug Assay Numbers, All Over the Place
- Aveo Gets Bad News on Tivozanib
- E. O. Wilson's "Letters to a Young Scientist"
- Best Sites for a Medicinal Chemist?
- Is Glyphosate Poisoning Everyone?
- Travel (University of Wisconsin)