« Great Moments in Heterocyclic Chemistry |
| A Word to the Wise »
May 24, 2010
What's the Condensation Record?
There are probably some other reactions of the same order as this one - but does anyone know a higher one? I'm talking about this four-component condensation reaction, reported from a lab in Iran, which actually makes semi-useful looking oxadiazoles. Anyone know of a five-component condensation? A real one, I mean, that makes a real product, as opposed to dark gooey stuff. Those, I can imagine.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Chemical News
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- India's GVK Accused of Systematic Fraud
- Tolerant Chemistry: Be Glad of It
- Are New Biopharmas Being Formed Quickly Enough?
- Elizabeth Warren's "Pharma Swear Jar" Idea
- GSK Cuts Back in China (?)
- Get Your Spirocyclic Compounds Here
- A Look At Actavis
- The State of US Medical Research