« Martin Gardner, RIP |
| What's the Condensation Record? »
May 24, 2010
Great Moments in Heterocyclic Chemistry
Something definitely went wrong with this paper: check out the thiophenes, which look through the whole paper just like they do in that abstract. It's another who-let-that-through moment for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters. Perhaps it's all a plot, to get you to read every paper in the hopes that something bizarre will turn up. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: The Scientific Literature
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- And Just Two Months Ago, They Were Playing "Let It Snow!"
- English As the Language of Science
- A New Dual DNA-Encoded Library Screen
- Computational Drug Discovery Talk
- Ian Read's Pfizer Coin
- "From All This You'd Imagine, That There Must Be Something Learned. . ."
- More Herbal Goodness
- Breakthroughs Aren't Forever