« China's Future |
| You Don't See Many Names Starting with "Tellura-" »
May 13, 2010
Layoff at Takeda
Takeda has announced cutbacks, and from what I'm seeing, the most concentrated of these are in the Chicago area. 28% of the 1300 jobs at the Deerfield headquarters are going, as are about 20% of the 840 jobs at the Lake Forest R&D center. Nothing at Takeda-San Diego or at Millennium in Cambridge, from what I've heard. The rest of the announced job losses (the majority, in fact) appear to be coming from the sales force.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?