« China's Future |
| You Don't See Many Names Starting with "Tellura-" »
May 13, 2010
Layoff at Takeda
Takeda has announced cutbacks, and from what I'm seeing, the most concentrated of these are in the Chicago area. 28% of the 1300 jobs at the Deerfield headquarters are going, as are about 20% of the 840 jobs at the Lake Forest R&D center. Nothing at Takeda-San Diego or at Millennium in Cambridge, from what I've heard. The rest of the announced job losses (the majority, in fact) appear to be coming from the sales force.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern