« Another Proposal For the Scientific Literature |
| Steve Nissen vs. GlaxoSmithKline »
May 4, 2010
I've heard rumblings from more than one source that Merck may be close to making good on those hefty job cuts that are surely coming as a consequence of the Schering-Plough merger. Anyone have anything to add? No specifics here, but several bits and pieces that all point in the same direction. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Scripps Update
- What If Drug Patents Were Written Like Software Patents?
- Stem Cells: The Center of "Right to Try"
- Speaking of Polyphenols. . .
- Dark Biology And Small Molecules
- How Polyphenols Work, Perhaps?
- More On Automated Medicinal Chemistry
- Scripps Merging With USC?