« Another Proposal For the Scientific Literature |
| Steve Nissen vs. GlaxoSmithKline »
May 4, 2010
I've heard rumblings from more than one source that Merck may be close to making good on those hefty job cuts that are surely coming as a consequence of the Schering-Plough merger. Anyone have anything to add? No specifics here, but several bits and pieces that all point in the same direction. . .
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Business and Markets
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Molecular Printing of Drug Molecules. Say What?
- Pfizer Walks Again By Night
- Gitcher SF5 Groups Right Here
- Changing A Broken Science System
- One and Done
- The Latest Protein-Protein Compounds
- Professor Fukuyama's Solvent Peaks
- Novartis Gets Out of RNAi