« Curse of the Plastic Tubes |
| Rosetta@Home »
April 29, 2010
Chemistry In (Ahem) Everyday Life
I'm not sure how to interpret this, but my wife just sent me this link. She points out that the item is not only on sale, but that I can get free one-day shipping. Time, however, appears to be running out on that last option, so I must (yes!) act without delay.
I'm thinking of counteroffering with a different allotrope. I'll let everyone know how that goes.
Update: her latest offer is an equitable 50:50 deal - I buy her the ring, and she gets the graphite rod for me. That plan is, I think, that this way I get the shaft twice.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- We Can't Calculate Our Way Out of This One
- No More Prearranged Editors at PNAS
- No, They Really Aren't Reproducible
- A New Reductive Amination
- Real-World Ebola
- The Case of Northwest Biotherapeutics
- 2014 Chemistry Nobel Predictions
- The Deadly Stupidities Around Ebola