« Masses of Data, In Every Sample |
| Merck Closes a Site »
April 27, 2010
Of Cambridge, MA Interest Only
Every year there's a big Cambridge Science Festival, which many companies and institutions around here get involved with. My own company is no exception, and we're holding a "Networking Event" for students in academia tomorrow afternoon. Flyers for it went out a while back to all sorts of institutions around the area, but for anyone who's also a reader of this blog, I wanted to mention that I'll be giving a 30 minute talk at this one. So if you're in the target audience, feel free to stop by (4 PM Wednesday, 200 Sidney Street). I believe that there was an RSVP by last Friday, but drop me an email if you missed it, because I don't think we're going to lock anyone out if you really want to come, either.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Blog Housekeeping
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Adoptive T-Cell Therapy for Cancer: The Short Version
- How Much Is Wrong?
- The 2013 Drug Approvals: Not So Great?
- Positive Rules and Negative Ones
- Prices Rising - Every Year, Every Drug?
- Easy Aziridines
- Back Blogging (Bonus Biographical Begging)
- It Just So Happens That I Have A Conference Right Here