« More on C&E News |
| Two Bad Ideas »
April 20, 2010
Bits And Pieces
Still traveling, so not much time to update things. Here are a couple of interesting links, though:
Adam Feuerstein's take on the Rexahn clinical data (which I spoke about here). He's not all that impressed, either, to put it delicately.
Big Pharma bonds getting downgraded - orrg. Smaller companies tend to raise more money with equity, but debt financing gets more and more important as time goes on, so this isn't a good sign.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- XKCD on Protein Folding
- The 2014 Chemistry Nobel: Beating the Diffraction Limit
- German Pharma, Or What's Left of It
- Sunesis Fails with Vosaroxin
- A New Way to Estimate a Compound's Chances?
- Meinwald Honored
- Molecular Biology Turns Into Chemistry
- Speaking at Northeastern