« More on C&E News |
| Two Bad Ideas »
April 20, 2010
Bits And Pieces
Still traveling, so not much time to update things. Here are a couple of interesting links, though:
Adam Feuerstein's take on the Rexahn clinical data (which I spoke about here). He's not all that impressed, either, to put it delicately.
Big Pharma bonds getting downgraded - orrg. Smaller companies tend to raise more money with equity, but debt financing gets more and more important as time goes on, so this isn't a good sign.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Biggest US Cities for Biopharma Funding, Versus Whole Continents.
- We Are Pleased To Publish Your Senseless Ravings
- Traveling Interruption
- More Good PD-1 News in Cancer
- Novartis's Stealthy Headcount Reductions
- Sydney Brenner on the State of Science
- A Bit More Realism in Consulting
- Out to Illinois