« More on C&E News |
| Two Bad Ideas »
April 20, 2010
Bits And Pieces
Still traveling, so not much time to update things. Here are a couple of interesting links, though:
Adam Feuerstein's take on the Rexahn clinical data (which I spoke about here). He's not all that impressed, either, to put it delicately.
Big Pharma bonds getting downgraded - orrg. Smaller companies tend to raise more money with equity, but debt financing gets more and more important as time goes on, so this isn't a good sign.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Protein Structures Without Crystallization
- Market Exclusivity Is Sometimes Too Much
- CRISPR Gene Editing in Human Embryos: Not So Fast
- What Are the Odds of Finding a Drug (And How Do You Stand Them?)
- Genervon and ALS: What's Going On Here?
- The Vibrational Theory of Smell: A Counterattack
- Best And Worst Areas for Drug Discovery
- PD-1 Charted