« More on C&E News |
| Two Bad Ideas »
April 20, 2010
Bits And Pieces
Still traveling, so not much time to update things. Here are a couple of interesting links, though:
Adam Feuerstein's take on the Rexahn clinical data (which I spoke about here). He's not all that impressed, either, to put it delicately.
Big Pharma bonds getting downgraded - orrg. Smaller companies tend to raise more money with equity, but debt financing gets more and more important as time goes on, so this isn't a good sign.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Current Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- India's GVK Accused of Systematic Fraud
- Tolerant Chemistry: Be Glad of It
- Are New Biopharmas Being Formed Quickly Enough?
- Elizabeth Warren's "Pharma Swear Jar" Idea
- GSK Cuts Back in China (?)
- Get Your Spirocyclic Compounds Here
- A Look At Actavis
- The State of US Medical Research